In an exclusive interview with Interface Magazine, our Founder and CEO Pat Lynes explores how the concept of transformation has redefined the workforce economy.
Interface Magazine is a dedicated online platform for CIO’s, CTO’s and CDO’s, providing a definitive guide to Digital Disruption & Technology Transformation, as well as the wider role technology plays in cultural and mindset changes within today’s businesses.
Within the interview, Pat discusses:
- His background and career prior to founding Sullivan & Stanley
- How Sullivan & Stanley came into fruition
- The power of digital transformation
- Why coaching needs to be embraced by the business world
- The importance of continuous improvement and continuous reinvention
“Now, the companies that are winning are designing everything around the customer”
“Transformation is synonymous with trying to transform a legacy laden organisation”
“What I find with transformations these days is that a lot of them are trying to fix the past before they can even get to the future”
Click here to read the full interview.